Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exercise.....?

It's Tuesday evening and I can't fight my mind anymore. My body is saying "no, be lazy...it’s more comfortable." Then my mind is saying, "No...You are too young to be lazy and not be fit. There are too MANY good reasons why you should exercise...the pros outweigh the cons!" Finally I decided to shut my mind and take out my weights and EXERCISE. Wow....me exercising?...But that being said, I did it I exercised! I started out stretching of course (which I am horrible at!) then began doing arm workouts with the weights. Not bad...then began the lunges and squats. I did 20 reps of each and started feeling the stinging burn that my body so tried to avoid. I told myself "keep going you can do it! You are tough! You are confident!! The only one bringing you down is yourself!"

The reason for exercising Now: I wanted to have a toned body especially my legs and buttocks! In addition, for more energy and to finally start my climb to good health.

Exercise...so many people do it, yet so many other people don’t. When you start, you are hopeful but the key is CONSISTENCY. If you are not consistent, then it becomes another goal that was never accomplished.

I hope to be consistent because even when your body is resisting just like life, you have to keep going and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment