Saturday, December 4, 2010

maybe its the sleep...

As my first blog, I wanted to share how exactly I am feeling right now. For starters, I have a very odd sleeping schedule (don't ask me why) and when I am awake I can be a grouch. Now, keeping that in mind I feel like at this point in my life I don't have a right to feel the way I feel. I feel SAD, LONELY, and PASSIVE. It might have something to do with the fact that for the past month I wake up at odd hours (ex. 3am, 12am,6am) and can't fall back asleep. My mind bothers me soo much because I cant shut it down. When I am awake, I feel very anxious and weird. When I am trying to sleep my mind keeps racing at maximum velocity. I've tried sleeping pills, I've tried reading right before bedtime, and drinking tea before bedtime. The pills work until I wake up with a migraine. I guess I can call it insomnia if that's what it is. This is the reason I'm so frustrated that I feel lonely,sad, and not caring sometimes. Oh, and the reason why I believe even though I feel this way I don't have a right to, is because I am very blessed! I have a supporting family, a loving fiancée, I just graduated with my Associates Degree, I am set to move to Indiana next year to go to school for my bachelors, etc. However there are quite a few changes that have happened in this past month. I moved away from my family, I quit my awesome job because I moved states, I don't know anyone here in Washington except my fiancée, and I am no longer in school. I never thought soo many changes in such a short amount of time, could affect me. ME. The person who had EVERYTHING figured out. Yeah right! I don't know maybe its the lack of sleep or the change that makes me realize I need to move on...so I can be at peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment